Friday, October 15, 2010
Things about me.
1. I didn't get to kiss my husband on our wedding day, because I was sick.
2. I believe that bad grammar and over use of symbols, even on facebook, is absolutely rude. Intentional bad use is a different story, however not anyone can just do this and I can tell the difference.
3. I cannot stand how everyone thinks they are all random.
4. I don't expect people to try and debate my beliefs when I do get up the courage to share them.
5. I like the radio ads for McDonalds and a little ashamed to admit that I like Katy Perry.
6. In 2004 I was awarded the Perry Irwin Leadership Memorial award and it means the world to me.
7. I have a new found love in the art of crochet.
8. My life goal, would be to live without money.
9. I have a birth mark on my right leg.
10. I have had my nose pierced three times in the same place.
11. I heaps miss my cat.
12. I am very impulsive.
13. I was most certainly born in the wrong year.
14. I have around 20 penpals; both hand written snail mail and email.
15. I am a little bit obsessed about how mess should be organised.
16. The best ever Christmas movie, is Scrooge.
17. Benarkin SS was the best school.
18. Numbers I like are 1 and 21.
19. I hate pet stores.
20. I love bows, ruffles and all the little wonders you can find in thrift stores.