Thursday, August 5, 2010

A good feeling.

So, it's been quite a while since my last post and I am sincerely hoping to restructure my daily routine to include a section of writing time no matter how small. I've just finished watching 'Julie and Julia', have eaten an entire ceramic soup mug full of chocolate covered sultanas and finally gaining a little bit of motivation to get stuck into some groovy-writing-tunes.

I am eagerly awaiting the return of my husband from work to help set up and activate the shiny new printer that we had delivered early this morning (as I ran out to greet the delivery man in my bright orange and pink spotted pyjamas).

I have just finished an assignment and feeling good about the world, despite this wonderfully pounding headache that has decided to bless me with it's presence. So I shall bid good evening and look forward to the adventures tomorrow morning brings.

x

No comments: