Friday, May 22, 2009

Bleh, blah.

Good morning souls of the world,

I am here, blogging again for a small amount of time, trying to type out my frustration with the almighty writers block. I haven't been able to write anything decent or even sprout out ideas for the past three weeks or more and last night I had a good idea. It was a good idea, amongst the warmth of my blankets and snuggles, and I didn't write it down. Trust that to be the time that I don't keep a pad and paper near my bed. Now, in the morning, I come to my laptop, ready to write and I can't for the life of me remember what the heck I was on about when I came up with that idea last night. Argh! Why not? I usually have a good memory for things like that. Talk about frustrated! I have a million other ideas just sitting on my usb saved in titles and can't seem to squeeze anything out of that for the moment either. This is surely driving me mad! Perhaps a cup of organic black tea and some time to meditate in the morning sun will bring back any creativeness or sparks in my mind, so I'm off to see and either way, you'll see me back here. I'll either have another rambling piece of turd to express to you, or, all hopes for something decent.

Be the best you can be.

SM

No comments: