Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Boredom...

I sit here at uni with another 2 out of a 5 hour block remaining before my next class with nothing to do, literally. All the computers are taken, (first time in history for this desolate campus), no study to continue with plus I've just bored my myself out with reading numerous texts to which are horribly unenjoyable thank to the ridiculous amounts of copious readings required in my current studies from the uni library. I'm hungry and the canteen is packed, I'd go somewhere but I'm broke and I'm sitting here... bored.

Now, the ironic part of all of this is that I get quite abusive and irritant towards people that update their facebook status with "bored, bored, bored" and I think to myself, "get off your bottom and do something then..."... and yet here I am, experiencing the core of boredom. Hypocrite, anyone? Or perhaps not, for the genuine fact that I sit with little to no options for stimulation and therefore boredom is a popular choice that I'm cornered into...

No comments: